ADDIS PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Originally founded in the early 1880s, the area was first known as Baton Rouge Junction. Specifically, this is because the area was created as a division point for the Texas and Pacific Railroad. It wasn’t until 1909 that the city was renamed to Addis, in honor of the official J. W. Addis, who convinced the railroad to build a depot. Even as a small town of almost 5,000 people, accidents can occur every day. In the event that they do, we can help! See how Murphy Law Firm can help you out today:
- Defective Medical Devices: In the event that a medical device causes more harm than good, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Workers Compensation: When you’re hurt at work, it can be difficult to navigate a now hostile situation. Let’s tone things down.
- Dangerous Drugs: Sometimes some medication is too hard for us to handle, but your doctor took the risk. Now you’re paying for it. So let’s make someone else pay for their actions.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Looking to take a stand against a corporation? Your case could be better off in a group with others.
- Automobile Accidents: No matter if you were in a simple fender bender or a severe crash, car accidents can be pretty hard to bounce back from. Let our professional car accident lawyers help you out.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often due to the negligence of the truck drivers. Don’t let them get away with their lack of care!
- Maritime Accidents: In the event that you get hurt on open waters, you’re going to need some navigation. Maritime laws can be difficult to grasp, so get the help you need with us!
- Mesothelioma: Any asbestos should have been handled a long time ago. So why do you have mesothelioma? Let’s do something about it.
- Wrongful Death: It’s hard enough when a loved one dies. But when their death could’ve been prevented, it’s hard to even think straight. Let us help you get through this trying time.
- Premises Liability: When you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, something could be done about it!
- Malpractice: Doctors who don’t take the necessary precautions should be held responsible for their negligence.
Every town sees their fair share of accidents. And even though there was only one fatality in 2015, that’s one too many. When disaster strikes in your life, you know who to call. Contact Murphy Law Firm at 225.928.8800 and we can see if anything can be done about your case. Don’t become a victim twice!