Brusly Personal Injury Lawyer
Brusly is a town located in West Baton Rouge Parish and is considered to be a part of the Baton Rouge Metropolitan statistical area. The town itself was established in 1901, and today, the population is around 3,000 people. Despite being on the small side, the town has seen its fair share of injuries and accidents. When accidents occur, you need to have the right team of personal injury lawyers to defend you. At Murphy Law Firm, we successfully try a number of different personal injury cases. Find out if we can help you!
- Mass Tort & Class Action: When taking a stand against a big corporation, you need the proper personal injury lawyer.
- Automobile Accidents: Don’t just accept the outcome when you’ve suffered from a car accident. Get the help you need to receive the compensation you deserve.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Being hit head on by tons and tons of metal can cause anyone to be scatterbrained afterwards. Let us help you through it.
- Maritime Accidents: Laws can be a bit complicated when they concern the open water. Get yourself a personal injury lawyer who knows what they are talking about.
- Mesothelioma: Asbestos has been an issue for a few decades, so why is it still in your home? Maybe it is time to hold your landlord responsible.
- Wrongful Death: It is hard enough to manage life when a loved one dies, but it is even worse when that death could have been prevented.
- Defective Medical Devices: When you’ve been hurt, you sometimes need the help of a medical device. But what do you do when that device makes things worse?
- Workers Compensation: Maintenance negligence could create a dangerous situation for any worker. And when someone gets hurt, someone else needs to be held responsible.
- Dangerous Drugs: Some drugs meant to help you can hurt when given the wrong dosage. What can be done about it?
- Premises Liability: A property owner is expected to have their building up to date to prevent any injuries. So why have you been hurt by something that could have been prevented?
- Malpractice: Your doctor can be lazy when they want to, but this can have devastating results. It is time to hold someone responsible.
Accidents can happen anywhere at any time. Often, it is due to another’s negligence. If your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence we can do something about it! Get in touch with the experienced personal injury attorneys at Murphy Law Firm. We will fight to ensure you get maximum compensation for your injuries. Don’t let the insurance companies push you around. Don’t be a victim twice. Call our team of personal injury lawyers at (225) 928-8800.