Livingston Personal Injury Lawyer
Filled with many beautiful forested roadways and parks Livingston is the perfect place to go camping, fishing, or boating by its picturesque bayou. Still, accidents do happen in Livingston and affect all those who are involved. In the event you’ve been affected by an accident, stand up for your rights with a personal injury attorney. See if the team of personal injury lawyers at Murphy Law Firm can help you with your case:
- Maritime Accidents: Getting hurt on open waters can be a choppy ordeal. Get the help you need from a personal injury lawyer who knows what they’re talking about.
- Mesothelioma: When you live with asbestos, there’s danger in every breath. Don’t accept living with disease!
- Dangerous Drugs: Get the help you need when dangerous prescription drugs hurt you.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: You may not be the only one who has something to say or perhaps you don’t want to be in court for personal reasons. Let us step in instead.
- Defective Medical Devices: When a device is meant to help you heal, it can hit hard when it makes it worse than before. It’s likely you were served a defective piece of equipment.
- Automobile Accidents: Car accidents happen every day, but that doesn’t make them easier to handle. Let us help you.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often preventable and are due to negligence. Don’t let the driver get away with not caring.
- Workers Compensation: Being hurt on the job can make for a complicated situation. So don’t go in alone.
- Premises Liability: The owner of a property is responsible for ensuring that their land is safe for everyone. If that’s the case, why are you hurt if it could’ve been prevented?
- Malpractice: When you put your health in your doctor’s hands, you’re trusting them to make the right decisions. But when your doctor’s negligence hurts you, you need a personal injury attorney.
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one’s death could’ve been prevented, something needs to be done about it.
Car accidents happen every day and each one affects more than just the people involved. They affect family, friends, and other loved ones who are now faced with a loss. Even if no fatalities occur in an accident, victims could be left with lasting injuries, loss of work, medical bills, and so much more. If you or a loved one have been hurt in an accident, get help from the personal injury lawyers at the Murphy Law Firm. Our dedicated team of personal injury attorneys have over 150 years of combined litigation experience, and we always fight for maximum compensation. Don’t be a victim twice. Get help from the Murphy Law Firm. Call us today at (225) 928-8800.