New Orleans Personal Injury Lawyer
New Orleans was founded in 1718 by the French. What many people don’t know is that the city was actually under Spanish control for a time before being returned to the French. A lot of the 18th century architecture in the french Quarter is from the period when the Spanish ruled the city. In 1803, New Orleans became a part of the United States as a part of the Louisiana Purchase. By the mid 1800’s, New Orleans became one of the biggest cities in the country in terms of wealth, population, and imports. To this day New Orleans is still a major port city and a popular tourist hotspot for its unique culture.
In such a busy, heavily trafficked area accidents are bound to happen regularly. Make sure you have an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side if you get hurt in New Orleans. The Murphy Law Firm team of personal injury attorneys can handle a wide variety of personal injury cases:
- Wrongful Death: When a loved one has died due to the lack of care of another, something can be done about it.
- Defective Medical Devices: Medical devices are meant to help, so why do you feel even worse than before?
- Workers Compensation: When you’ve been hurt on the job, you deserve to be compensated right? What happens when you don’t get what you deserve?
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Don’t be afraid to take a stand against a company when you have a competent group of personal injury lawyers behind you.
- Automobile Accidents: You might think you can win your case on your own, but this is never a good plan. Even if all obvious signs point to the person who hit your car, a personal injury lawyer can make sure everything goes smoothly.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: As a bustling city, truck accidents happen fairly often. But that doesn’t make it an easy thing to deal with.
- Maritime Accidents: Accidents happen often in Lake Pontchartrain, but what laws apply here? Don’t worry, we can help.
- Mesothelioma: Is your property full of asbestos without your knowledge? Something can be done about that.
- Dangerous Drugs: When your prescription hurts you, it’s time to figure out who’s at fault here. The doctors or the medicine company?
- Premises Liability: Something might be able to be done in the event that you’ve been injured on someone else’s property. Can someone be held accountable?
- Malpractice: Your doctor’s negligence created more problems than there was before. Can something be done about this?
New Orleans sees a large number of fatalities brought on by car crashes each year. New Orleans see more accidents involving cars than most other cities in Louisiana. If you have been hurt in an accident you need a personal injury lawyer who cares about you and your family. The compassionate team of personal injury attorneys at Murphy Law Firm have over 150 years of litigation experience, and we don’t let the insurance companies settle for anything less than maximum compensation. If you’re ready to fight for your rights, call Murphy Law Firm at (225) 928-8800.