Baton Rouge Personal Injury Lawyer
Baton Rouge is the second biggest city in Louisiana and is a thriving metropolitan. However, it wasn’t always the city it is today. The earliest inhabitants in the area have been dated back to 6500 BCE. It wasn’t until 1721 that this area was settled by Europeans. The name “Baton Rouge” came from the Native Americans who lived here at the time. They put a red stick (istrouma) in the ground to mark their border. Baton Rouge has a long history of being a center for politics and culture in the state of Louisiana.
Today, the city has a population numbering 225,000. With so many people, accidents are bound to be a daily occurrence. The personal injury lawyers at Murphy Law Firm are here to help injured people in a number of different cases:
- Defective Medical Devices: In the event that a medical device causes more harm than good, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Workers Compensation: When you’re hurt at work, it can be difficult to navigate a now hostile situation. Let’s tone things down.
- Dangerous Drugs: Sometimes some medication is too hard for us to handle, but your doctor took the risk. Now you’re paying for it. So let’s make someone else pay for their actions.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Looking to take a stand against a corporation? Your case could be better off in a group with others.
- Automobile Accidents: No matter if you were in a simple fender bender or a severe crash, car accidents can be pretty hard to bounce back from. Let our professional car accident lawyers help you out.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often due to the negligence of the truck drivers. Don’t let them get away with their lack of care!
- Maritime Accidents: In the event that you get hurt on open waters, you’re going to need some navigation. Maritime laws can be difficult to grasp, so get the help you need with us!
- Mesothelioma: Any asbestos should have been handled a long time ago. So why do you have mesothelioma? Let’s do something about it.
- Wrongful Death: It’s hard enough when a loved one dies. But when their death could’ve been prevented, it’s hard to even think straight. Let us help you get through this trying time.
- Premises Liability: When you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, something could be done about it!
- Malpractice: Doctors who don’t take the necessary precautions should be held responsible for their negligence.
The amount of fatal car accidents in Baton Rouge is, more often than not, much higher than the average for the rest of the state. Just because it happens more often in Baton Rouge doesn’t mean we cannot do something when these tragedies occur. Call (225) 928-8800 and talk to a personal injury lawyer at Murphy Law Firm today to get started on your case. We aggressively pursue maximum compensation for all of our clients. Our personal injury attorneys won’t let the insurance companies push you around and devalue your injuries and damages. Don’t be a victim twice!