Brusly Personal Injury Lawyer
Brusly is a town located in West Baton Rouge Parish and is considered to be a part of the Baton Rouge Metropolitan statistical area. The town itself was established in 1901, and today, the population is around 3,000 people. Despite being on the small side, the town has seen its fair share of injuries and accidents. When accidents occur, you need to have the right team of personal injury lawyers to defend you. At Murphy Law Firm, we successfully try a number of different personal injury cases. Find out if we can help you!
- Defective Medical Devices: In the event that a medical device causes more harm than good, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Workers Compensation: When you’re hurt at work, it can be difficult to navigate a now hostile situation. Let’s tone things down.
- Dangerous Drugs: Sometimes some medication is too hard for us to handle, but your doctor took the risk. Now you’re paying for it. So let’s make someone else pay for their actions.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Looking to take a stand against a corporation? Your case could be better off in a group with others.
- Automobile Accidents: No matter if you were in a simple fender bender or a severe crash, car accidents can be pretty hard to bounce back from. Let our professional car accident lawyers help you out.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often due to the negligence of the truck drivers. Don’t let them get away with their lack of care!
- Maritime Accidents: In the event that you get hurt on open waters, you’re going to need some navigation. Maritime laws can be difficult to grasp, so get the help you need with us!
- Mesothelioma: Any asbestos should have been handled a long time ago. So why do you have mesothelioma? Let’s do something about it.
- Wrongful Death: It’s hard enough when a loved one dies. But when their death could’ve been prevented, it’s hard to even think straight. Let us help you get through this trying time.
- Premises Liability: When you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, something could be done about it!
- Malpractice: Doctors who don’t take the necessary precautions should be held responsible for their negligence.
Accidents can happen anywhere at any time. Often, it is due to another’s negligence. If your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence we can do something about it! Get in touch with the experienced personal injury attorneys at Murphy Law Firm. We will fight to ensure you get maximum compensation for your injuries. Don’t let the insurance companies push you around. Don’t be a victim twice. Call our team of personal injury lawyers at (225) 928-8800.