Livingston Personal Injury Lawyer
Filled with many beautiful forested roadways and parks Livingston is the perfect place to go camping, fishing, or boating by its picturesque bayou. Still, accidents do happen in Livingston and affect all those who are involved. In the event you’ve been affected by an accident, stand up for your rights with a personal injury attorney. See if the team of personal injury lawyers at Murphy Law Firm can help you with your case:
- Defective Medical Devices: In the event that a medical device causes more harm than good, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Workers Compensation: When you’re hurt at work, it can be difficult to navigate a now hostile situation. Let’s tone things down.
- Dangerous Drugs: Sometimes some medication is too hard for us to handle, but your doctor took the risk. Now you’re paying for it. So let’s make someone else pay for their actions.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Looking to take a stand against a corporation? Your case could be better off in a group with others.
- Automobile Accidents: No matter if you were in a simple fender bender or a severe crash, car accidents can be pretty hard to bounce back from. Let our professional car accident lawyers help you out.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often due to the negligence of the truck drivers. Don’t let them get away with their lack of care!
- Maritime Accidents: In the event that you get hurt on open waters, you’re going to need some navigation. Maritime laws can be difficult to grasp, so get the help you need with us!
- Mesothelioma: Any asbestos should have been handled a long time ago. So why do you have mesothelioma? Let’s do something about it.
- Wrongful Death: It’s hard enough when a loved one dies. But when their death could’ve been prevented, it’s hard to even think straight. Let us help you get through this trying time.
- Premises Liability: When you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, something could be done about it!
- Malpractice: Doctors who don’t take the necessary precautions should be held responsible for their negligence.
Car accidents happen every day and each one affects more than just the people involved. They affect family, friends, and other loved ones who are now faced with a loss. Even if no fatalities occur in an accident, victims could be left with lasting injuries, loss of work, medical bills, and so much more. If you or a loved one have been hurt in an accident, get help from the personal injury lawyers at the Murphy Law Firm. Our dedicated team of personal injury attorneys have over 150 years of combined litigation experience, and we always fight for maximum compensation. Don’t be a victim twice. Get help from the Murphy Law Firm. Call us today at (225) 928-8800.