New Orleans Personal Injury Lawyer
New Orleans was founded in 1718 by the French. What many people don’t know is that the city was actually under Spanish control for a time before being returned to the French. A lot of the 18th century architecture in the french Quarter is from the period when the Spanish ruled the city. In 1803, New Orleans became a part of the United States as a part of the Louisiana Purchase. By the mid 1800’s, New Orleans became one of the biggest cities in the country in terms of wealth, population, and imports. To this day New Orleans is still a major port city and a popular tourist hotspot for its unique culture.
In such a busy, heavily trafficked area accidents are bound to happen regularly. Make sure you have an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side if you get hurt in New Orleans. The Murphy Law Firm team of personal injury attorneys can handle a wide variety of personal injury cases:
- Defective Medical Devices: In the event that a medical device causes more harm than good, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Workers Compensation: When you’re hurt at work, it can be difficult to navigate a now hostile situation. Let’s tone things down.
- Dangerous Drugs: Sometimes some medication is too hard for us to handle, but your doctor took the risk. Now you’re paying for it. So let’s make someone else pay for their actions.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Looking to take a stand against a corporation? Your case could be better off in a group with others.
- Automobile Accidents: No matter if you were in a simple fender bender or a severe crash, car accidents can be pretty hard to bounce back from. Let our professional car accident lawyers help you out.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often due to the negligence of the truck drivers. Don’t let them get away with their lack of care!
- Maritime Accidents: In the event that you get hurt on open waters, you’re going to need some navigation. Maritime laws can be difficult to grasp, so get the help you need with us!
- Mesothelioma: Any asbestos should have been handled a long time ago. So why do you have mesothelioma? Let’s do something about it.
- Wrongful Death: It’s hard enough when a loved one dies. But when their death could’ve been prevented, it’s hard to even think straight. Let us help you get through this trying time.
- Premises Liability: When you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, something could be done about it!
- Malpractice: Doctors who don’t take the necessary precautions should be held responsible for their negligence.
New Orleans sees a large number of fatalities brought on by car crashes each year. New Orleans see more accidents involving cars than most other cities in Louisiana. If you have been hurt in an accident you need a personal injury lawyer who cares about you and your family. The compassionate team of personal injury attorneys at Murphy Law Firm have over 150 years of litigation experience, and we don’t let the insurance companies settle for anything less than maximum compensation. If you’re ready to fight for your rights, call Murphy Law Firm at (225) 928-8800.