Port Allen Personal Injury Lawyer
Since being incorporated in 1916, Port Allen has played a significant role in our state’s transportation of goods. The town of Port Allen still continues to play a large role in the local business and industry sectors of the Baton Rouge area despite being home to just about 5,000 people. In Port Allen accidents can happen in the blink of an eye, and alter your life forever. If you’ve been hurt, get the help you need from an experienced team of personal injury lawyers. See if Murphy Law Firm can help you in your hour of need:
- Defective Medical Devices: In the event that a medical device causes more harm than good, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Workers Compensation: When you’re hurt at work, it can be difficult to navigate a now hostile situation. Let’s tone things down.
- Dangerous Drugs: Sometimes some medication is too hard for us to handle, but your doctor took the risk. Now you’re paying for it. So let’s make someone else pay for their actions.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Looking to take a stand against a corporation? Your case could be better off in a group with others.
- Automobile Accidents: No matter if you were in a simple fender bender or a severe crash, car accidents can be pretty hard to bounce back from. Let our professional car accident lawyers help you out.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often due to the negligence of the truck drivers. Don’t let them get away with their lack of care!
- Maritime Accidents: In the event that you get hurt on open waters, you’re going to need some navigation. Maritime laws can be difficult to grasp, so get the help you need with us!
- Mesothelioma: Any asbestos should have been handled a long time ago. So why do you have mesothelioma? Let’s do something about it.
- Wrongful Death: It’s hard enough when a loved one dies. But when their death could’ve been prevented, it’s hard to even think straight. Let us help you get through this trying time.
- Premises Liability: When you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, something could be done about it!
- Malpractice: Doctors who don’t take the necessary precautions should be held responsible for their negligence.
Tragic accidents happen all the time in Port Allen. Just last August there was a fatal accident. If you or someone you love has been hurt in an accident, get help from a personal injury attorney. Insurance companies won’t want to give you everything you deserve. That is why you need to trust the dedicated personal injury lawyers of Murphy Law Firm. We are not afraid to fight the big insurance companies for maximum compensation, and they know that. Murphy Law Firm is not a settlement factory. If we can’t get the maximum compensation you deserve, we will bring your case to court and fight for you. Call the experienced team of personal injury lawyers at Murphy Law Firm at (225) 928-8800. Don’t be a victim twice!