Prairieville Personal Injury Lawyer
Prairieville is one of the fastest growing areas in Louisiana and is now home to approximately 27,000 people. Prairieville is unincorporated and considered a bedroom suburb of the Greater Baton Rouge area. In such a rapidly growing area accidents are a near daily occurrence. No matter how big or small your accident is you deserve to have the finest personal injury lawyers representing your interests in court. Murphy Law Firm handles a number of different personal injury cases:
- Defective Medical Devices: In the event that a medical device causes more harm than good, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Workers Compensation: When you’re hurt at work, it can be difficult to navigate a now hostile situation. Let’s tone things down.
- Dangerous Drugs: Sometimes some medication is too hard for us to handle, but your doctor took the risk. Now you’re paying for it. So let’s make someone else pay for their actions.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Looking to take a stand against a corporation? Your case could be better off in a group with others.
- Automobile Accidents: No matter if you were in a simple fender bender or a severe crash, car accidents can be pretty hard to bounce back from. Let our professional car accident lawyers help you out.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often due to the negligence of the truck drivers. Don’t let them get away with their lack of care!
- Maritime Accidents: In the event that you get hurt on open waters, you’re going to need some navigation. Maritime laws can be difficult to grasp, so get the help you need with us!
- Mesothelioma: Any asbestos should have been handled a long time ago. So why do you have mesothelioma? Let’s do something about it.
- Wrongful Death: It’s hard enough when a loved one dies. But when their death could’ve been prevented, it’s hard to even think straight. Let us help you get through this trying time.
- Premises Liability: When you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, something could be done about it!
- Malpractice: Doctors who don’t take the necessary precautions should be held responsible for their negligence.
Fatal car accidents happen in Prairieville every year. Recently, someone was killed when they were in an accident with a dump truck. If you or someone you love has been hurt in an accident, you need to get a personal injury lawyer to represent your interests. The team of personal injury attorneys at Murphy Law Firm are experienced and dedicated to your case. We don’t let the insurance companies push you around, and we always fight for maximum compensation. When you’re ready to fight for your rights. Get in touch with the personal injury lawyers at Murphy Law Firm at (225) 928-8800. Don’t be a victim twice!