St. Francisville Personal Injury Lawyer
St. Francisville was founded in 1809 and was said to be “two miles long and two yards wide” due to its location on the top of a narrow ridge. Just a year later in 1810, St. Francisville was made the capital of the Republic of West Florida for 74 days before being annexed to the United States. Today, the city’s inhabitants have focused their efforts on restoring and preserving the town’s historic homes, and now, many flock to the city to see pieces of history such as one of the numerous plantations found here. There are currently nearly two thousand people living here. While the town is relatively quiet, accidents still happen from time to time. You should always be prepared in the event that disaster strikes and get a personal injury lawyer to represent your interests. See how the Murphy Law Firm team of personal injury attorneys can help you:
- Defective Medical Devices: In the event that a medical device causes more harm than good, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Workers Compensation: When you’re hurt at work, it can be difficult to navigate a now hostile situation. Let’s tone things down.
- Dangerous Drugs: Sometimes some medication is too hard for us to handle, but your doctor took the risk. Now you’re paying for it. So let’s make someone else pay for their actions.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Looking to take a stand against a corporation? Your case could be better off in a group with others.
- Automobile Accidents: No matter if you were in a simple fender bender or a severe crash, car accidents can be pretty hard to bounce back from. Let our professional car accident lawyers help you out.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often due to the negligence of the truck drivers. Don’t let them get away with their lack of care!
- Maritime Accidents: In the event that you get hurt on open waters, you’re going to need some navigation. Maritime laws can be difficult to grasp, so get the help you need with us!
- Mesothelioma: Any asbestos should have been handled a long time ago. So why do you have mesothelioma? Let’s do something about it.
- Wrongful Death: It’s hard enough when a loved one dies. But when their death could’ve been prevented, it’s hard to even think straight. Let us help you get through this trying time.
- Premises Liability: When you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, something could be done about it!
- Malpractice: Doctors who don’t take the necessary precautions should be held responsible for their negligence.
Accidents can happen at the drop of the hat. And while many can be easy to walk away from, some end in tragedy. For example, St. Francisville saw a fatality this past December, and these individual’s lives are now forever changed. If you or someone you know has been hurt in an accident, get in touch with the team of personal injury lawyers at Murphy Law Firm. Our personal injury lawyers have over 150 years of combined litigation experience. We don’t let insurance companies settle for anything less than maximum compensation. Murphy Law Firm is not a settlement factory, and if we have to go to court to get you all of the compensation that you require and deserve, that is what we do. Don’t be a victim twice. Get a personal injury lawyer to represent you and your interests. Call Murphy Law Firm today at (225) 928-8800.