Walker Personal Injury Lawyer
Despite not becoming a city until 2011, Walker was settled in 1825 by Michael Milton and his wife. Originally, this area was known as Milton Old Field. The area wasn’t known as Walker until 1890 when the town was named for Dr. William E. Walker of Springfield. Even though this city has been growing slowly, accidents still happen. If you have been hurt, you need to hire a personal injury lawyer to represent your interests. The team of personal injury attorneys at Murphy Law Firm can help with your case:
- Defective Medical Devices: In the event that a medical device causes more harm than good, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Workers Compensation: When you’re hurt at work, it can be difficult to navigate a now hostile situation. Let’s tone things down.
- Dangerous Drugs: Sometimes some medication is too hard for us to handle, but your doctor took the risk. Now you’re paying for it. So let’s make someone else pay for their actions.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Looking to take a stand against a corporation? Your case could be better off in a group with others.
- Automobile Accidents: No matter if you were in a simple fender bender or a severe crash, car accidents can be pretty hard to bounce back from. Let our professional car accident lawyers help you out.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often due to the negligence of the truck drivers. Don’t let them get away with their lack of care!
- Maritime Accidents: In the event that you get hurt on open waters, you’re going to need some navigation. Maritime laws can be difficult to grasp, so get the help you need with us!
- Mesothelioma: Any asbestos should have been handled a long time ago. So why do you have mesothelioma? Let’s do something about it.
- Wrongful Death: It’s hard enough when a loved one dies. But when their death could’ve been prevented, it’s hard to even think straight. Let us help you get through this trying time.
- Premises Liability: When you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, something could be done about it!
- Malpractice: Doctors who don’t take the necessary precautions should be held responsible for their negligence.
Accidents happen everywhere, even in scenic places like Walker. If you or someone you love has been hurt or even killed in an accident, get help from an experienced team of personal injury lawyers. The personal injury attorneys at Murphy Law Firm have over 150 years of combined litigation experience, they don’t back down when facing big insurance companies, and they don’t let the insurance companies settle for anything less than maximum compensation. Murphy Law Firm is not a settlement factory. Don’t be a victim twice. Call (225) 928-8800 to get in touch with Murphy Law Firm about your case.