Zachary Personal Injury Lawyer
Most of modern day Zachary was once owned by Darel Zachary. In the 1880’s, Zachary sold a piece of his land to the local train company so they could build a depot there. After the depot was built, a town quickly sprung around the area and was named Zachary in honor of Darel. In 1889, Zachary was officially incorporated as a city. Today, the population of Zachary is just shy of 18,000 people. With this many people, it is not uncommon to see accidents daily. If you’ve been hurt, get a personal injury lawyer who will fight for you. Murphy Law Firm handles a number of different personal injury cases:
- Defective Medical Devices: In the event that a medical device causes more harm than good, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Workers Compensation: When you’re hurt at work, it can be difficult to navigate a now hostile situation. Let’s tone things down.
- Dangerous Drugs: Sometimes some medication is too hard for us to handle, but your doctor took the risk. Now you’re paying for it. So let’s make someone else pay for their actions.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Looking to take a stand against a corporation? Your case could be better off in a group with others.
- Automobile Accidents: No matter if you were in a simple fender bender or a severe crash, car accidents can be pretty hard to bounce back from. Let our professional car accident lawyers help you out.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often due to the negligence of the truck drivers. Don’t let them get away with their lack of care!
- Maritime Accidents: In the event that you get hurt on open waters, you’re going to need some navigation. Maritime laws can be difficult to grasp, so get the help you need with us!
- Mesothelioma: Any asbestos should have been handled a long time ago. So why do you have mesothelioma? Let’s do something about it.
- Wrongful Death: It’s hard enough when a loved one dies. But when their death could’ve been prevented, it’s hard to even think straight. Let us help you get through this trying time.
- Premises Liability: When you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, something could be done about it!
- Malpractice: Doctors who don’t take the necessary precautions should be held responsible for their negligence.
Serious accidents, like the one that happened this past December involving a child being struck by a car, happen all the time. If you have been hurt in an accident, you need a personal injury lawyer to stand up and fight for your rights. The dedicated team of personal injury lawyers at Murphy Law Firm has over 150 years of combined litigation experience. We don’t back down from the big insurance companies, and we don’t let them settle for anything less than maximum compensation. Murphy Law Firm is not a settlement factory, and our personal injury lawyers are not afraid to go to court. Don’t be a victim twice! Call our team of personal injury attorneys at (225) 928-8800.