baton rouge PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Baton Rouge is the second biggest city in Louisiana and is a thriving metropolitan. However, it wasn’t always the city it is today. The earliest inhabitants in the area have been dated back to 6500 BCE. It wasn’t until 1721 that this area was settled by Europeans. The name “Baton Rouge” came from the Native Americans who lived here at the time. They put a red stick (istrouma) in the ground to mark their border. Baton Rouge has a long history of being a center for politics and culture in the state of Louisiana.
Today, the city has a population numbering 225,000. With so many people, accidents are bound to be a daily occurrence. The personal injury lawyers at Murphy Law Firm are here to help injured people in a number of different cases:
- Automobile Accidents: Car accident cases may seem simple, but having a personal injury lawyer who knows their stuff could be the difference between a lost and a won case.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck drivers are often the cause of truck accidents. So why don’t we hold someone responsible?
- Maritime Accidents: Accidents on open water are also open to a lot of confusing, complicated laws. Get the help you need from someone who knows what they’re talking about.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma cases are rare these days, simply because asbestos shouldn’t be around anymore! It’s time to hold someone responsible.
- Wrongful Death: It can be pretty shocking when a loved one dies very suddenly. Especially when that death could’ve been prevented with the proper care.
- Defective Medical Devices: Medical devices are meant to help you, not hurt you. See if anything can be done about it with the personal injury attorneys at Murphy Law Firm.
- Workers Compensation: Being hurt at work doesn’t mean you don’t deserve compensation for those injuries, time lost, etc.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: When your case can fit with a much larger group, don’t go in alone! Get help from a personal injury lawyer.
- Dangerous Drugs: Many drugs meant to help us can also be hazardous to our health. But something can be done about it.
- Premises Liability: Buildings and land are expected to be up to code and if they aren’t, someone could get seriously hurt.
- Malpractice: Your procedure should’ve been easy, so why are you worse off than before? It may be time to hold your doctor accountable.
The amount of fatal car accidents in Baton Rouge is, more often than not, much higher than the average for the rest of the state. Just because it happens more often in Baton Rouge doesn’t mean we cannot do something when these tragedies occur. Call (225) 928-8800 and talk to a personal injury lawyer at Murphy Law Firm today to get started on your case. We aggressively pursue maximum compensation for all of our clients. Our personal injury attorneys won’t let the insurance companies push you around and devalue your injuries and damages. Don’t be a victim twice!