brusly PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Brusly is a town located in West Baton Rouge Parish and is considered to be a part of the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town itself was established in 1901 and today the population is nearly at 3,000 individuals. Despite being on the small side, the town has seen its fair share of accidents and injuries. When something like that occurs, you need to be ready with the right team of lawyers behind you. At Murphy Law Firm, we manage a number of personal injury cases. Find out today if we can help you:
- Mass Tort & Class Action: When taking a stand against a big corporation, you need the proper representation.
- Automobile Accidents: Don’t just accept the outcome when you’ve suffered from a car accident. Get the help you need to receive the compensation you deserve.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Being hit head on by tons and tons of metal can cause anyone to be scatterbrained afterwards. Let us help you through it.
- Maritime Accidents: Laws can be a bit complicated when they concern the open water. Get yourself a lawyer who knows what they’re talking about.
- Mesothelioma: Asbestos has been an issue for a few decades, so why is it still in your home? Maybe it’s time to hold your landlord responsible.
- Wrongful Death: It’s hard enough to manage life when a loved one dies, but it’s even worse when that death could’ve been prevented.
- Defective Medical Devices: When you’ve been hurt, you sometimes need the help of a medical device. But what do you do when that device makes things worse?
- Workers Compensation: Maintenance negligence could create a dangerous situation for any worker. And when someone gets hurt, someone else needs to be held responsible.
- Dangerous Drugs: Some drugs meant to help you can hurt when given the wrong dosage. What can be done about it?
- Premises Liability: A property owner is expected to have their building up to date to prevent any injuries. So why have you been hurt by something that could’ve been prevented?
- Malpractice: Your doctor can be lazy when they want to, but this can have devastating results. It’s time to hold someone responsible.
Accidents can happen anywhere and at any time. And often, it’s due to another’s negligence. When it is, something can be done about it and you can get the compensation you deserve. To begin, make sure to give us a call at 225.928.8800 so we can see how we can help you with your case. Don’t become a victim twice and call Peyton Murphy today!