GEISMAR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
With its mixture of Native American and Cajun culture, Geismar is a thriving city of nearly 7,000 people. Amidst the sleepy terrain of this beautiful town are rows of chemical plants that have caused injuries to many innocent people. Have you been hurt? The personal injury lawyers at Murphy Law Firm are here to help with their expertise in a number of different cases:
- Dangerous Drugs: There are a number of prescription drugs that can hurt us without us knowing. Get help from our personal injury attorneys!
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Have you been hurt by a drug or product? There could be many like you who are also taking a stand.
- Malpractice: A doctor who takes the chance to make mistakes needs to be held accountable. Call our personal injury lawyers today.
- Wrongful Death: Losing a loved one is hard enough, but it’s especially difficult when it’s due to someone else’s negligence.
- Maritime Accidents: Maritime laws can be complicated to the untrained eye. Let’s work on it together.
- Mesothelioma: Don’t be punished for something you can’t control! Contact our team of personal injury lawyers today to get the compensation you deserve.
- Defective Medical Devices: Medical devices are supposed to help. Let us help you when they don’t.
- Automobile Accidents: It can be difficult to bounce back after a traumatizing car accident. Let’s help you get what you need.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Don’t go through the aftermath of a truck accident on your own. Get legal advice from the personal injury attorneys at Murphy Law Firm.
- Workers Compensation: Getting hurt at work doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get the payment you deserve.
- Premises Liability: Property owners should make sure their property isn’t a danger. So why did you get hurt?
There are two big incidents that happened recently in Geismar that immediately come to mind. The first was in 2013 when the Williams Olefins Plant had an explosion that killed two people and injured many more. For over ten years, this plant had allowed a heat exchanger to become over pressurized which ended up causing the explosion. The second incident occurred in 2015 when the Renewable Energy Group used a broken hydrogen line that released gas and ended up causing an explosion that injured five people.
Accidents happen regularly, even in beautiful little towns like Geismar. When you are hurt at work or in a car accident, you need to get a personal injury lawyer to fight for you. The Murphy Law Firm has a dedicated team of personal injury attorneys who fight for maximum compensation for all of our clients. Don’t be a victim twice. Give us a call at (225) 928-8800, and talk to one of our personal injury lawyers today!