GEISMAR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
With its mixture of Native American and Cajun culture, Geismar is a thriving city of nearly seven thousand people. Along the sleepy terrain in this area lies rows of chemical plants that have caused injuries to many innocent victims. Are you one of the many that have been hurt? At Murphy Law Firm, we can help you with any of the following cases:
- Dangerous Drugs: There are a number of prescription drugs that can hurt us without us knowing. Get help from our professionals!
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Have you been hurt by a drug or product? There could be many like you who are also taking a stand.
- Malpractice: A doctor who takes the chance to make mistakes needs to be held accountable. Call us today.
- Wrongful Death: Losing a loved one is hard enough, but it’s especially difficult when it’s due to someone else’s negligence.
- Maritime Accidents: Maritime laws can be complicated to the untrained eye. Let’s work on it together.
- Mesothelioma: Don’t be punished for something you can’t control! Contact us today to get the compensation you deserve.
- Defective Medical Devices: Medical devices are supposed to help. Let us help you when they don’t.
- Automobile Accidents: It can be difficult to bounce back after a traumatizing car accident. Let’s help you get what you need.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Don’t go through the aftermath of a truck accident on your own. Get legal advice from the professionals at Murphy.
- Workers Compensation: Getting hurt at work doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get the payment you deserve.
- Premises Liability: Property owners should make sure their property isn’t a danger. So why did you get hurt?
There is one or two big incident that stands out in Geismar. The first was in 2013—the Williams Olefins Plant in Geismar had an explosion that killed two and injured many more. For 12 years, this plant had allowed a heat exchanger to become over pressurized which then caused the explosion in 2013. And the other was In 2015—Renewable Energy Group used a hydrogen line broke releasing gas and causing an explosion. This accident injured around four people and caused severe injuries to one more.
If you have been injured in an accident, don’t hesitate to call Murphy Law Firm! Our experienced personal injury attorneys are always ready to help. Don’t be a victim twice and call us at 225.928.8800.