livingston PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Filled with many beautiful forested roadways and parks Livingston is the perfect place to go camping, fishing, or boating by its picturesque bayou. Although, accidents still do happen in Livingston and affect all those who are involved. But in the event that you’ve been affected, that doesn’t mean that you should lay down and take it! Stand up with a qualified lawyer and get the compensation you deserve. See if Murphy Law Firm can help you with your case:
- Maritime Accidents: Getting hurt on open waters can be a choppy ordeal. Get the help you need from a lawyer who knows what they’re talking about.
- Mesothelioma: When you live with asbestos, there’s danger in every breath. Don’t accept living with disease!
- Dangerous Drugs: Get the help you need when dangerous prescription drugs hurt you.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: You may not be the only one who has something to say or perhaps you don’t want to be in court for personal reasons. Let us step in instead.
- Defective Medical Devices: When a device is meant to help you heal, it can hit hard when it makes it worse than before. It’s likely you were served a defective piece of equipment.
- Automobile Accidents: Car accidents happen every day, but that doesn’t make them easier to handle. Let us help you.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often preventable and are due to negligence. Don’t let the driver get away with not caring.
- Workers Compensation: Being hurt on the job can make for a complicated situation. So don’t go in alone.
- Premises Liability: The owner of a property is responsible for ensuring that their land is safe for everyone. If that’s the case, why are you hurt if it could’ve been prevented?
- Malpractice: When you put your health in your doctor’s hands, you’re trusting them to make the right decisions. But when your doctor’s negligence
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one’s death could’ve been prevented, something needs to be done about it.
Car accidents happen every day and each one affect more than just those involved. It affects family, friends, and other loved ones who now are faced with a loss. Even if no fatalities occur in an accident, victims may be left with lasting injuries, loss of jobs, medical bills, and much more. If you have been injured in an accident, don’t hesitate to call Murphy Law Firm and talk to our personal injury attorneys today! Call us now at 225.928.8800 to begin putting your case together.