port allen PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Since being incorporated in 1916, Port Allen has played a significant role in our state’s transportation of goods. Today, the town still continues to play a large part in business and industry in the Baton Rouge area. Port Allen is home to just over 5,000 people and accidents can happen in the blink of an eye. See if Murphy Law Firm can help you out in your hour of need:
- Automobile Accidents: Car accidents can be traumatizing and hard to walk away from. Let us help you get back on your feet.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents are often caused due to the truck driver’s negligence.
- Maritime Accidents: When accidents happen on bodies of water, the laws can be a bit difficult to follow. The right lawyer can lead you to better shores.
- Mesothelioma: You deserve a home without dangerous asbestos in it! If you’ve contracted mesothelioma, give us a call.
- Dangerous Drugs: Have you been hurt by a dangerous prescription drug? Let’s hold someone accountable.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Need someone to represent you entirely? Let us show up in court for you.
- Premises Liability: Every property-owner is responsible for keeping their property safe. If you’ve been hurt because of another’s negligence, don’t just lay down and take it.
- Malpractice: A doctor should be held responsible in the event that their lack of care leads to harm.
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one’s death could’ve been prevented with the right care, they deserve to feel the repercussions.
- Defective Medical Devices: When a medical device is faulty, it could end up hurting you more than helping. Let us help instead.
- Workers Compensation: Workers deserve to be compensated when lack of proper maintenance leads to their harm. Let’s make sure you get everything you deserve.
In 2017, Port Allen 18 people involved in fatal accidents, more than three times the amount from the year before. Accidents can strike anywhere and at any time. And even if you survive a traumatic accident, you can be left with a mountain of bills. Why should you pay any of it if you’re not at fault? Don’t hesitate to call Murphy Law Firm in the event of a serious accident. We’re prepared to help so you’re not a victim twice!