St. francisville PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
St. Francisville was founded in 1809 and was said to be “two miles long and two yards wide” due to its location on the top of a narrow ridge. Just a year later in 1810, St. Francisville was made the capital of the Republic of West Florida for 74 days before being annexed to the United States. Today, the city’s inhabitants have focused their efforts on restoring and preserving the town’s historic homes, and now, many flock to the city to see pieces of history such as one of the numerous plantations found here. There are currently nearly two thousand people living here. While the town is relatively quiet, accidents still happen from time to time. You should always be prepared in the event that disaster strikes and get a personal injury lawyer to represent your interests. See how the Murphy Law Firm team of personal injury attorneys can help you:
- Wrongful Death: It’s never easy to manage life after the loss of a loved one. But if their death was due to the lack of care from another, something can be done for you.
- Defective Medical Devices: Medical devices are supposed to help you heal right? So why do things hurt even worse now? Maybe it’s time to hold someone accountable.
- Workers Compensation: You deserve to be fully compensated when you suffer an injury at work. Call us when you’re refused this right.
- Dangerous Drugs: Some medications have to be given with extreme care. Someone is responsible for hurting you as a result of these dangerous drugs.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Insurance companies will do their best to make it seem like it is your fault that a truck hit you. We can help you prove you’re the real victim.
- Maritime Accidents: Don’t get washed away in the confusion after a maritime accident. Let us help you navigate these waters.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is no laughing matter. The asbestos in your home could’ve been handled a long time ago. Someone is responsible for this negligence.
- Premises Liability: A property owner is liable when someone is hurt on their property by something that could’ve been easily avoided.
- Malpractice: When a doctor assures you that they’ve done your procedure hundreds of times, that doesn’t mean they should take any risks. It’s time to hold someone responsible.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Good personal injury lawyers don’t let you fight corporations on your own. Let us help you with your case.
- Automobile Accidents: Car accidents can be hard for anyone to come back from, especially if there’s a death involved. We can help you manage your case.
Accidents can happen at the drop of the hat. And while many can be easy to walk away from, some end in tragedy. For example, St. Francisville saw a fatality this past December, and these individual’s lives are now forever changed. If you or someone you know has been hurt in an accident, get in touch with the team of personal injury lawyers at Murphy Law Firm. Our personal injury lawyers have over 150 years of combined litigation experience. We don’t let insurance companies settle for anything less than maximum compensation. Murphy Law Firm is not a settlement factory, and if we have to go to court to get you all of the compensation that you require and deserve, that is what we do. Don’t be a victim twice. Get a personal injury lawyer to represent you and your interests. Call Murphy Law Firm today at (225) 928-8800.