St. francisville PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
St. Francisville was founded in 1809 and was said to be “two miles long and two yards wide” due to its location on top of a narrow ridge. Just a year later in 1810, St. Francisville was made the capital of the Republic of West Florida for 74 days before being annexed to the United States. Today, the city’s inhabitants have focused their efforts on restoring and preserving the town’s historic homes. And now, many flock to the city to see pieces of history such as one of the numerous plantations found here. There are currently nearly two thousand people living here. And while the town is relatively quiet, accidents still happen from time to time. You should always be prepared in the event that disaster strikes. See how our team of professionals can help you:
- Wrongful Death: It’s never easy to manage life after the loss of a loved one. But if their death was due to the lack of care from another, something can be done for you.
- Defective Medical Devices: Medical devices are supposed to help you heal right? So why do things hurt even worse now? Maybe it’s time to hold someone accountable.
- Workers Compensation: You deserve to be fully compensated when you suffer an injury at work. Call us when you’re refused this right.
- Dangerous Drugs: Some medications have to be given with extreme care. Someone is responsible for you being hurt as a result of these dangerous drugs.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Insurance companies will do their best to make it seem like it’s your fault that a truck hit you. We can help you prove you’re the real victim.
- Maritime Accidents: Don’t get washed away in the confusion after a maritime accident. Let us help you navigate these waters.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is no laughing matter. The asbestos in your home could’ve been handled a long time ago. Someone is responsible for this negligence.
- Premises Liability: A property owner is liable when someone is hurt on their property by something that could’ve been easily avoided.
- Malpractice: When a doctor assures you that they’ve done your procedure hundreds of times, that doesn’t mean they should take any risks. It’s time to hold someone responsible.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Good lawyers don’t let you fight corporations on your own. Let us help you with your case.
- Automobile Accidents: Car accidents can be hard for anyone to come back from, especially if there’s a death involved. We can help you manage your case.
Accidents can happen at the drop of the hat. And while many can be easy to walk away from, some end in tragedy. For example, St. Francisville saw a fatality in 2017 and another in 2016 and these individual’s lives are forever changed. This can be hard to walk away from. In the event that you or a loved one has suffered from one of these accidents, you need an experienced lawyer to help you in this time of need. Call us at 225.928.8800 and let’s get started on making sure you don’t become a victim twice.