walker PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Despite not becoming a city until 2011, Walker was first settled in 1825 by Michael Milton and his wife and the resulting village was first named Milton Old Field. The name Walker emerged in 1890 and was in honor of Dr. William E. Walker of Springfield. And while the city has been slowly growing, accidents still happen from time to time. No matter what accident you’ve been a part of, professionals like Murphy Law Firm can help you. Give us a call if you’ve been in an accident like one of these:
- Automobile Accidents: When a car accident strikes, most people walk away panicked. Let us help you through this difficult time.
- Premises Liability: Has the condition of another’s property led to you being injured? They could be held responsible.
- Malpractice: A professional should be held accountable for their lack of care. Negligence can hold disastrous results.
- Wrongful Death: Did someone else’s actions lead to the death of your loved one? Something can probably be done about that.
- Defective Medical Devices: You could be entitled to compensation when a medical device hurts you instead of helps.
- Workers Compensation: Being hurt on the job can be a complicated matter. It could even leave you imparied for life. But that doesn’t mean something can’t be done about it.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: It can be difficult to bounce back from something as devastating as an 18-wheeler accident. So don’t go it alone.
- Maritime Accidents: Laws concerning open water can be confusing to those with little to no experience. Contact Murphy for an experienced professional.
- Mesothelioma: Asbestos is dangerous to anyone and can lead to illnesses such as mesothelioma. Let’s see if anything can be done about it.
- Dangerous Drugs: Dangerous medications and drugs can have terrible outcomes when given improperly. When it’s not your fault, someone owes you compensation.
- Mass Tort & Class Action: Is your group looking to take a stand against a corporation that’s done you wrong? We can help!
Accidents can happen anywhere. And no matter the severity, they can be hard to bounce back from. But getting the help you need can make even the most difficult cases easier. If you or a loved one has been in an accident, especially one caused by another’s negligence, give us a call! Our professionals at Murphy Law Firm work hard so you don’t become a victim twice. Call 225.928.8800 today!