zachary PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Zachary began with most of its land owned by Darel Zachary in 1827. In the 1880’s, Zachary sold his land to the local train company and the depot built there quickly had a town arise around it. This town adopted the name “Zachary” after the original owner. Shortly after, in 1889, the area was incorporated as a city. Today, Zachary is home to just under an estimated 18,000 people. With this many people, it’s not uncommon to see accidents in daily life. If you’ve been in an accident recently, we may be able to help you out. Murphy Law Firm specializes in the following types of cases:
- Mass Tort & Class Action: When you want to take a stand against a corporation, your struggle might be shared by an entire group.
- Automobile Accidents: Car accidents can be hard to bounce back from. Get the help you need from car accident lawyers that know their stuff.
- 18-wheeler Accidents: Truck accidents can be one of the most traumatizing things a person can go through. Let us help you get through this trying time.
- Maritime Accidents: When it comes to maritime law, you need a lawyer who knows their stuff.
- Mesothelioma: Asbestos has been taken out of homes for years now, there’s no reason why you should be sick. So why are you? Someone should be held responsible for it.
- Wrongful Death: In the event that your loved one has died due to another’s negligence, you deserve to be compensated for your family’s loss.
- Defective Medical Devices: A medical device is supposed to help you, not make things worse! If you think you’ve been the victim of a faulty medical device, give us a call.
- Workers Compensation: When you’re hurt on the job, you deserve to get your workers comp, right? Well what happens when some of it is withheld? With the right lawyers, you can get the compensation you deserve.
- Dangerous Drugs: When you’re prescribed a dangerous drug, anything can happen. If things have turned for the worse, give us a call.
- Premises Liability: If you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, there’s a possibility that it could’ve been prevented. Find out if someone is liable for negligence.
- Malpractice: Doctors should be held responsible when their lack of care has led to you being harmed. Don’t let them get away with their malpractice.
In 2016, Zachary had only seen two fatalities, however, the following year was double the number, and 16 people were involved. This goes to show that accidents can happen at any time. And when they do, you need to be prepared! When disaster strikes, you need a team of professionals by your side. Call 225.928.8800 today to get in touch with Murphy Law Firm today. Let’s ensure that you don’t become a victim twice!